INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APPLICANT (Please read carefully before completing. Type or print legibly in pen.)
- Answer all questions on this Application Form. Please type or print clearly. Answer all questions fully. If you wish to give additional information, attach an extra sheet.
- Be sure to attach six (6) passport type photos of yourself.
- The medical form must be completed by you and your physician. The form must be signed by the physician.
- Have the enclosed Letter of Recommendation completed by your teacher, principal, Rabbi, guidance counselor or youth advisor. The Letter must be returned directly to the regional office. Recommendations from friends or family members are not acceptable.
- Complete an essay on the form provided, detailing why you want to go on the March of the Living.
- A personal interview will be required locally prior to your being accepted into the program. Upon receipt of your application you will receive notification for that interview.
- Financial Aid requests should be made with your local community coordinator.